Skip to main content

Commercial/Industrial Information

All electric lines and water mains up to your meters are maintained by City Water & Light. CWL is also responsible for wastewater lines to your lateral.

If you have a problem with your service, call (870) 930-3300 immediately.

811 - Call before you dig
Call before you dig!

Other Forms


Things we can take care of...

  • An outside electrical problem.
  • Discolored water.
  • Backed up sewer lines.
  • Pole rental for a security light

If the problem is in CWL lines, the serviceperson will make repairs as quickly as practical. If the problem is in your electrical wiring, water or wastewater line, the serviceperson will inform you so you can make the proper arrangements for repairs.

Services Provided by Other Organizations...