Skip to main content

Non-Immediate/Emergency response.

Information reported in this form is low priority and do not require immediate/emergency response.


Things we can take care of...

  • An outside electrical problem.
  • Discolored water.
  • Backed up sewer lines.
  • Pole rental for a security light

If the problem is in CWL lines, the serviceperson will make repairs as quickly as practical. If the problem is in your electrical wiring, water or wastewater line, the serviceperson will inform you so you can make the proper arrangements for repairs.

Services Provided by Other Organizations...

Report an Issue

Invalid Input
Invalid Input
Invalid Input
Invalid Input

This form is only monitored during business hours. Please call for service-related issues (i.e. outages, discolored water, etc.).


For Outages and Emergencies, see Report an outage.