Can you solve the riddles below? Click on the box to see the answer!
- Why did the foolish gardener plant a light bulb?
- He wanted to grow a power plant!
- How do smart people feel about wind power?
- They're blown away!
- How do we know that wind power is popular?
- Because it has so many fans!
- How did Benjamin Franklin feel when he discovered electricity?
- He was shocked!
- What does the nuclear scientist do in his spare time?
- Goes fission!
- How is energy conservation like a baseball team?
- They can both use a switch hitter!
- What is burned by cars driven late at night?
- Midnight oil!
- How are renewable power plants like people who enjoy going to the beach?
- They all like sun, wind, and water.
- In which part of the jail are energy criminals kept?
- The fuel cells!
- What is a renewable energy source that is used every day at your school?
- Brain power!
- What did the solar cells say to their cloudy boss?
- We need rays!
- How many energy students does it take to change a light bulb?
- None! They're smart enough to use energy-efficient compact fluorescent bulbs, which rarely need to be replaced.
Source: Energy Information Administration